Monday, July 23, 2012

Ghost Ark

Home sick today, I spent some time working on the crazy complicated Ghost Ark model from my Necron Battleforce. This thing has tons of parts and I will probably have to have multiple assemblies to get it painted decently. No regular battle report today, because of being sick, but I still have two reports waiting to be written and another Screw City GT practice game scheduled for tomorrow.



These models are just plain awesome. I have a few Skaven to paint for Screw City GT before I can put any serious work into starting them though.



I assembled the Ghost Ark without the crew and passengers, and without the guns to paint it a bit easier, but also leave it more or less playable. There is a driver and 10 crew to individually paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment