First up are my finished bastions. I have 2 bastions and 4 aegis defense lines fully painted, which also gives me 4 autocannon interceptor guns, and 2 lascannon interceptor guns.
I've also been using some craters I bought at Pandemonium, and the Games Workshop Blast Scape set of vac-form terrain. I went to Home Depot and bought some hard board and stenciled on the outlines of the terrain pieces. I then cut them out and mounted the terrain to the hard board with epoxy. The plan is to base the edges, and then prime and paint in a similar scheme as my Ultramarine's bases. So far it has worked great, and while they are more bulky to transport, they are a much higher quality to use on the tabletop.
Also, I changed the name of the blog! Since it has become more of a hobby blog than an Ultramarines WIP diary, I've renamed the blog 'Rhellion's Tabletop' from the former name '4th Company'. It also helps that I found another blog already named 4th Company. I didn't want to rain on his parade. Haha.