Sunday, October 11, 2009

First wave of the Skaven horde.

When I was at Pandemonium for my Planetstrike game this weekend, I sifted through the used bin for some Skaven. I decided to stay away from any old Clan Rats because the new models are just that nice. I ended up with a unit of 20 Plague Monks, 5 Plague Censer Bearers, a Plague Lord, and a Warlock Engineer. All for under $50.

Score.

 
I also got to take a look at the Black Box and the Skaven army book, and it's got me pretty excited. I'm going to grab a couple of boxes of new Clan Rats when they are released, and see how my army adds up. After that I will build from there! The new Screaming Bell kit is excellent.






2 comments:

  1. I like every thing about it and glad to be the part of it.
    Give the Gift of Beauty, give a Natural Bath Products Spa Gift.
    Sara
    Bath Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above intellection is stylish and doesn't expect any advance element. It's perfect cerebration from my choose.
    Why would anybody say it that way, you can easily get your point across in a polite and courteous way. Lets all just get a long.
    Verronica

    wow gold

    ReplyDelete