Tuesday, October 13, 2009

League Night

It is league night at Pandemonium, and it was Planetstrike again. I played my game against the Orks... and got demolished. So now I am 3-2 and falling in the standings. I'd like to say I had a good time, but I'd be lying! Haha. Jon did an excellent job on the very first turn using the Escape Hatch with a full squad of 30 Boyz disembarking from the center Bastion, able to get FOUR units in combat, destroying an Attack Bike Squad, Scout Bike Squad, Ironclad Dreadnought, and stunning a Predator! OUCH. At the end of turn 6 I got tabled.

Oh well. Here are some pics of the fun tonight. I was able to get shots of 3 Planetstrike League games, and 2 pickup games.


2 comments:

  1. Ouch... the escape hatch is indeed a dirty trick if only you coulda wrecked the bastion first... this Seize and Destroy seems rough on the attacker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had a Void Shield (because the defender gets 2 bonus stratagem points) AND a Kustom Force Field. He was rolling a lot of cover saves his first turn and made them all.

    ReplyDelete