Friday, June 25, 2010


I promised work on my Verminlord. But as he is soaking in Simple Green, I decided to FINALLY put some paint to my Warlord and his war-litter. Today while priming him, I changed my mind on having a "permanent" conversion using Queek, Storm Vermin, and and Orc chariot from back in November of last year. Instead I'm going to use my modified Queek as a Warlord on foot, who also will fit into the war-litter if I choose the upgrade. I'm not 100% sure on this, but for now we'll roll with it. So here is the painted war-litter, waiting on it's basing, as well as my unpainted Warlord. More updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment