Sunday, April 3, 2011

Adepticon 2011

Adepticon is OVER! I had an amazing weekend with lots of new and old friends. I appreciate everyone who recognized me and said hello, it was mind blowing. I was glad I was able to meet all of my favorite podcasters from Podhammer, Garagehammer, Point Hammered, Waaagh! Cast, and Bro Hammer. Especially Garage Hammer because I had a great time hanging out with them during the weekend. I was glad I got to meet so many names I see on forums every day. I spent most of my other non-gaming time starting trouble with the Dark Future Games crew after trying to win their battle force contest... and somehow I was offered a spot on their contributing roster of blogger. I must have gotten someone very inebriated. Look for me on their blog roll soon.



As far as games went, I will be posting tournament reports for both days of marathon Warhammering asap (probably Tuesday). Until then, take a look at my Twitter feed for all kinds of Adepticon coverage, and head over to Rankings HQ TV to watch their day 2 video (when they post it), where I was interviewed at the Warhammer Championships on camera!

2 comments:

  1. It was good to meet you also. Hopefully we will run into each other at some other tournies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be at Bloof in the Sun for sure if you can make it!

    ReplyDelete