Monday, October 4, 2010

Hobby update: Plagueclaw Catapult, etc

I changed my list for the final 'Ard Boyz round, so I needed to do some modeling! Particularly a Plagueclaw Catapult. I decided to use an Orc and Goblin Rock Lobba with minor modifications, and I also needed more Plague Monks to fill out my newly expanded Furnace unit and to act as crew. I also went ahead an put together a couple unit filler bases to break the unit up a bit and look a little more interesting. I definitely have enough models, so it's not to cheat the expensive horde! Heh. Here is a look at all the newly assembled stuff I spent tonight working on. Also, I've organized my bits! Mostly 40K bits, but also now I am getting use out of my Skaven bits (a couple on the Plagueclaw). It is also a big help for sorting my Dungeons and Dragons miniature collection.