Wednesday, September 9, 2009

List finalized, tournament bound.

I've play tested for 3 weeks now and have done well with similar variations at higher points in the past, so I feel that I am ready for my first tournament in about 10 years! Last night I played against Necrons for the first time and won a victory after a 7 turn game that was a roller coaster. If the game ended on 5 it would have been a draw because of objectives and his fast moving troops being able to contest. If it had ended on turn 6 he would have won because of scarabs pulling my troops off of my controlling objective. But I lucked out and outlasted my opponent, and used a Rhino to contest an objective and seal my victory on turn 7. Here is the basic list that I will be running Saturday in the Chapter Tournament:

Librarian
10 man Tactical Squad in a Rhino
10 man Tactical Squad in a Rhino
5 man Scout Squad
Ironclad Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Vindicator
Whirlwind
Landspeeder Squadron

No comments:

Post a Comment