Thursday, March 10, 2011

2500 point NEW Orc and Goblin list



I picked up the new Orc and Goblin book last week and I must be going insane, because I am starting another horde army. We'll see how long this new obsession lasts but for right now I am loving the idea of painting up an O&G force! Take a look at my preliminary incarnation and let me know what you think.

Black Orc Warboss, talisman of preservation, dragonhelm, crown of command
Night Goblin Great Shaman, talisman of endurance, dispel scroll
Black Orc Big Boss, bsb, armor of destiny
30 Orc Boy Big'Uns, full command, additional hand weapons, banner of eternal flame
30 Night Goblins, full command, netters, spears, 3 fanatics
25 Black Orcs, full command, banner of discipline
10 Forest Goblin Spider Riders, standard, musician, shortbows
Spear Chukka
Spear Chukka
Pump Wagon, spikey roller
Pump Wagon, spikey roller
Mangler Squigs
Mangler Squigs
Doom Diver
Arachnarok

4 comments:

  1. Pretty good list. And I think it is close to what we initially see on tournament circuit. I'll be very surprised if we ever see Orc boyz other than Big Uns.

    Personally prefer a few single Trolls to act as redirectors and I think the big Spider is too much of a points sink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needs more Rock Lobbas. TBH it looks a little battle-forcey right now. I'm sure after a few games you'll weed out the inefficiencies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've played a lot of games against night goblin armies recently (under their new and old book) and I feel that more units with fanatics, the more effective they are as they become harder to avoid.

    ReplyDelete