Friday, November 12, 2010

Procrastination FTW

So I am chugging Monster Energy drinks, listening to Heelanhammer, and painting 50 models the night before the tournament. I just finished up the base coat on the bases of the Clan Rats after washing them, and I am about to wash the Plague Monks. I've only come close to drinking my rinse cup rather than my energy drink once, but I'm sure I'll nail it before the marathon is over. If you're interested (and who wouldn't be!?) in my progress, check out my Twitter periodically. I know, I know, but don't rush too fast to sit and wait for me to update.


And yes, those are (25) fully painted Clan Rats armed with spears in the background that I have no use for!

1 comment:

  1. I got first overall at the Fall Classic. Hopefully a tournament report tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete