Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let's finish May off with Long Fangs

I'm really hoping to finish up my May painting resolution now that my desk and hobby supplies are finally set up. But, I'm contemplating doing a 1500 point tournament last minute (THIS SATURDAY) and I sort of want to slop 3 colors on the rest of my army. I'm undecided if I am going to fulfill my painting resolution or furiously get 3 colors on a Landspeeder, 10 Grey Hunters, 15 Blood Claws, 2 Rhinos, a Drop Pod, Lone Wolf, and 2 characters. Well... when I type it all out it seems like quite a lot. Painting is not required for the tournament, if I even go. It's more of a personal preference.

As for my resolution, I started with some gray primer for the first time. I ended up going back to black. I just like the primed finish as opposed to the type of gray I have. I'm definitely going to use the gray primer this time around to speed up my vehicle painting.

And I guess that ends our update. Here is a very WIP pic of the Long Fangs (only some base gray before I wash them). And a nice shot of the madness that is the new home for my paints and models (along side my pc this time).


No comments:

Post a Comment